In this premier beachside position, footsteps to Parkdale Village and the train, this eye-opening four bedroom plus study two bathroom cream brick classic is great for the growing family. The property was extended to make a generous family home in its time with a wide foyer with leadlight entry, L-shaped lounge and dining room (both with gas heating), two downstairs bedrooms with built in robes, parquetry floored timber kitchen/meals with 900mm electric stove; family/sunroom attracting natural sunlight consisting of louvre windows, a timber panelled study, two sets of bathroom facilities, a laundry and a spiral staircase leading to two bedrooms upstairs and one with built in robes. A rare offering in this lifestyle location, within minutes of private schools and the beach, while enjoying the community feel of Parkdale Village with its delightful cafes, local businesses, local theatre and the library, zoned for Parkdale Secondary College.
- Split system heating and cooling in the main bedroom
- Additional large split system unit in the second sunroom
- Two x Gas heaters in both living areas
- Ample storage throughout the property
- Freshly painted walls and ceilings
- Large external storage room
- Storage shed to the backyard
DISCLAIMER: For school catchments, please contact the school directly to confirm your enrolment and your eligibility.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools