Within walking distance to Currawong Bush Park, the Mullum Mullum trail and Gumnut Gully Preschool, and only a short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre, this solid brick four-bedroom home is the ideal family-friendly base for those looking to reside in a convenient and accessible locale surrounded by nature-laden attractions.
Solid brick and separated into clear and spacious living zones, the home can accommodate family life with ease. Offering two separate lounge areas, a generous kitchen and backyard with undercover entertaining area and lawn, it is the ideal canvas for a domestic vision to be brought to life. Separate from the main living areas is a sleeping zone comprising four generous bedrooms, including master with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite. There's also a separate bathroom with tub and laundry with outdoor access.
Additional features include a lock-up garage, off-street parking, quiet and picturesque neighbourhood and close proximity to local medical facilities as well as plenty of surrounding schooling options. Away from the hustle and bustle yet still only a half-hour commute into the CBD, it ticks all the boxes for an enriching family lifestyle.
- Spacious zoned living with two generous lounge areas and large kitchen
- Separate sleeping wing with four generous bedrooms including master suite
- Central bathroom with tub, plus separate laundry with outdoor access
- Generous undercover outdoor area and backyard with lawn
- Lock-up garage, off-street parking and pleasant neighbourhood
- Close to Currawong Bush Park, Mullum Mullum trail and Stockland Shopping Centre
- Milgate Primary School zone
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only. Particulars given are general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
** Photo ID required for all inspections.
Visit the link below for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools