Located in a quiet cul de sac, removed from the main street, this contemporary two-story property poses the ideal home base for families. Situated in the community-minded Saltwater Estate, it is within walking distance to the local school and early learning centre as well as surrounding parklands, sporting clubs and nature reserves.
Split over two levels, the ground floor comprises a long hall that opens out to a light-filled open-plan living area with access to a generous backyard. The contemporary kitchen includes a sizeable island bench, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space. The ground floor also includes a separate laundry with outdoor access, spacious powder room and access to an automatic garage.
Upstairs, a generous central lounge divides the home's sleeping quarters. There are three bedrooms with built-in robes and an impressive master room with double-vanity ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony. Also on the second level are an additional powder room and central bathroom with bathtub.
With the local bus stop nearby and a newly constructed shopping centre with restaurants and commercial spaces, this property offers fulfilling family living amongst natural surrounds without compromising on access to community amenities and the inner city.
• Spacious, light-filled open-plan living with dining area that adjoins a
generous, low-maintenance backyard
• Spacious contemporary kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Separate laundry with outdoor access, generous downstairs powder room
and indoor access to automatic garage
• Upstairs retreat with central lounge space, large bathroom with bathtub and
additional powder room
• Impressive master bedroom with double-vanity ensuite, walk-in wardrobe
and private balcony
• Within walking distance to local schools, sporting reserves and bus stop