This double storey is conveniently positioned in the new community of Grand Central estate, in an enviably location just off Sayers Road in Tarneit.
This feature-rich abode is designed by drawing inspiration from the word Tarneit, which is an aboriginal word for colour White. This home comes with the wow factor and has been designed to deliver on space and luxury in equal measure & is rich in entertaining and living areas.
Thoughtful zoning is the theme of the floor plan: Master Bedrooms are located on both the ground floor and the first floor creating a wealth of opportunities. The upstairs area is complimented by two bathrooms (ensuite and main), 3 further bedrooms with built in robes and a living zone ideal as a kids retreat, a separate study area for diligent teenagers in available downstairs.
Located 28km from the CBD, Grand Central in Tarneit is a boutique community with everything at the doorstep.
An impressive catalogue of additional features includes:
- 5 Bedrooms (2 Master bedrooms with Ensuite with separate bathrooms)
- Master bedroom with His and Hers basins & oversized shower in ensuite and His and Her Walk in Robes
- 4 bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Spacious living room
- Individual Living Area
- Separate Study room
- Huge open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900 mm gas cooktop, dishwasher and Caesar stone bench tops, butler's pantry, and glass splash back
- Large and spacious Laundry with huge storage space
- Refrigerated Heating and cooling
- Double remote garage
- Low maintenance front and backyard
- Floorboards upstairs and downstairs and wall to ceiling tiled wet area
- Natural Riverstone wash basins to add an earthy element to the bathroom and ensuite
- Heighted ceilings and downlights
Schools and Childcare
2 future childcare centres within the community, New (future) school within the community, Explorers Early Learning Childcare, St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, St James the Apostle Primary School, Tarneit P-9 and Senior Colleges, Tarneit Rise Primary School, Westbourne Grammar School.
Don't miss out on your chance to secure a stunning home in a dream location that you can call yours for years to come. For any further details contact Divya Shrivastava 0436 332 231 or Sunny Gill 0487 435 120.
**Please refer to our #Terms of Entry COVID 19#
Close to Schools