Located in one of the most popular residential suburb of northeast Melbourne. Four townhouses are available for sell and estimate completion is in early 2020.
Dryden is known for its appeal for families alike, boasting accessible direct transport, prestigious education centres and a rich environment for lifestyle. These are the reasons Dryden will be your dream home.
- North facing backyard and perfect nature sun light
- Miele kitchen appliance & free beer dispensing system
- Close to Westfield Shoppingtown and Jackson Court shopping Centre
- Walking distances to East Doncaster secondary college and Donburn primary school
- 15 kilometres away 25 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD
- 10 minutes drive from Box Hill
- Easy access to M3 Eastern freeway and walking distance to bus stop
DISCLAIMER: Photos are indicative and to be used as a guide only. We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Photographs shown are artists' impression. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate.
Visit the link below for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools